In a few years, WhatsApp becomes one of the most important modes of communication. It has used by millions of people across the world. Also, remember that your WhatsApp account can be blocked or banned without any information and notification about it.
The WhatsApp terms and conditions say, “We may ban accounts if we believe the account activity is in violation of our Terms of Services. Per our Terms of Services, we may retain the right to ban you without notification.”
- 1 Here, I have listed 10 things that can get you banned on WhatsApp.
- 1.1 1.Sending Obscene, Illegal Or Threatening Message:
- 1.2 2. Cracking Fake Account Of Someone:
- 1.3 3. Try To Modify Or Alter WhatsApp App Code:
- 1.4 4. Send enough Messages To Users Who Are Not Your Contact:
- 1.5 5. Send Viruses Or Malware To Other Users Through WhatsApp:
- 1.6 6. Using WhatsApp Plus:
- 1.7 7. Try To Hack WhatsApp Server To Spy On Someone:
- 1.8 8.Others User Reporting Against You:
- 1.9 9. Getting Blocked By Many Users:
Here, I have listed 10 things that can get you banned on WhatsApp.
1.Sending Obscene, Illegal Or Threatening Message:
As per WhatsApp’s terms and conditions, you can ban for sending illegal, obscene, threating, defamatory, intimidating, hateful and harassing messages.
2. Cracking Fake Account Of Someone:
Another important thing that can get you banned from WhatsApp impersonating someone.
3. Try To Modify Or Alter WhatsApp App Code:
If you are trying to play with WhatsApp app’s code, you can be banned by WhatsApp. The company says that in their terms and conditions “…reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services.”
4. Send enough Messages To Users Who Are Not Your Contact:
As per WhatsApp’s terms and conditions, if you send too many messages to users who are not on your contact list, you may be banned. It is against their terms and conditions.
5. Send Viruses Or Malware To Other Users Through WhatsApp:
WhatsApp strickly prohibited users to send malware and viruses in its platform.
6. Using WhatsApp Plus:
Using the third-party app like WhatsApp Plus may get your account banned from WhatsApp.
WhatsApp tells in its website “WhatsApp Plus is an application that was not developed by WhatsApp, nor is it authorized by WhatsApp. The developer of WhatsApp Plus has no relationship with WhatsApp, and we do not support WhatsApp Plus. Please be aware that WhatsApp Plus carries source code which WhatsApp cannot guarantee as safe and that your private information is potentially being passed to 3rd parties without your knowledge or authorization.”.
7. Try To Hack WhatsApp Server To Spy On Someone:
You may be lost your WhatsApp account in case you try to hack WhatsApp server or try to collect other users information illegally.
8.Others User Reporting Against You:
WhatsApp also allows users to report against other users. If WhatsApp fins that their reports against you are right and legit, then you may be lost your WhatsApp account.
9. Getting Blocked By Many Users:
You can also be lost your account if too many users block you.
Do you like it? Don’t forget to share it.
He is a Tech Blogger & founder of Techy Feast. He is a curious person by nature. He constantly doing research on nearly every topic under technology.