How to Send Location on Whatsapp: Whatsapp is a very popular social media platform owned by Facebook Inc. This social media platform has gained more than 1.5 billion users across the world. It comes in the second position after Facebook as the most popular social media platform.
Whatsapp provides many interesting features to its users like send the free message, free calls, free video calls, share media and etc. And one of the most interesting features is that sharing live location. It lets you share your current location with any of your contacts.
This is a very handy feature. If you are out for an unknown location to meet your friends, then you can use this option. You can send your live location to your friends to navigate. If you don’t know how to do that then follow these below steps. It is as simple as sending a message or media. So, let’s start-
How to Send Live Location on Whatsapp [Android]:
- Open the Whatsapp application on your Mobile.
- Open the chat which you want to send your location.
- Then Tap on the Paper Clip Icon. After tapping, you will see many options like Document, Camera, Gallery, Audio, Location, and Contact.
- After that tap on the Location Icon.
- Then you have to access WhatsApp to read your location.
- After giving permission, a map will pop-up in front of you. Make sure that your GPS is on.
- Then simply click on the Share Live Location. And Boom! It’s done.
For iOS, the process is almost the same. You can only see the difference in icons. But the whole process is the same as Android. If you don’t figure out the above steps, then watch this below video:
So these are some basic steps that you need to follow to send location on Whatsapp. I hope you like this article. See you in the next article. Ta! Da! 😃