Earlier this year, Mukesh Ambani announces its fire-based broadband service JioGigaFiber. The company gives the preview offer of this Reliance broadband service.
Here Are The Details Of Offers, Plans And More:
1. Under the current preview offer, JioGigaFiber users get ultra high-speed internet up to 100Mbps for 90 days along with monthly 100GB data quota. Users also get complimentary access to a host of Jio’s premium apps.
2. In case, users consume 100GB monthly quota, they can continue to enjoy the high-speed internet by a data top-up of 40GB through jio.com or My Jio App.
3. Currently, there are no installation charges levied for JioGigaFiber.
4. Users have to pay a refundable security deposit of Rs. 4500 for the ONT device (GigaHub Home Gateway) supported by Jio.
5. The security deposit is refundable in case you make a mind to discontinue JioGigaFiber services. You also gave the installed devices return in good and working condition.
6. There are no cash payments. Users can pay through Credit card, Debit card, Jio Money or Paytm.
7. JioGigaFiber services currently available only prepaid plan. In the course of the time, the company plans to launch the JioGigaFiber postpaid.
How To Join JioGigaFiber Preview Offer:
Willing users need to visit their nearest Reliance Jio Store where they check the availability of the current offer in their locality.
The company said that they are testing JioGigaFiber more over 900 cities and towns all over the country. These also include several areas in NCR.
Some reports said that JioGigaFiber is coming nearly 29 cities first.